Hey there!

Moderators: mish, briandk, knoddie

Forum rules
mish

Hey there!

Post by mish » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:52 pm

So.....long time no post! I have really been slacking. I hate that, because this place is the reason I kept running after c25k and I have received so much encouragement over the years. I'm so excited to still see people posting.

I'm currently joking that I'm retired from running. What I really am doing is taking a bit of a break from the crazy long runs. I have a race this weekend that was supposed to be 100 miles, but I'm dropping down to either 25 or 50, depending on what the day gives me. It's supposed to be crazy hot, so we'll see. BarbaraT, if you're reading this, it's in your hood! It's through the streets of Tulsa. Anyway, it's time to back off of ultras for a bit. I've been training hard for a very long time and it's really time to just relax and not feel like my whole life revolves around running.

I realize that some of you are reading this thinking "huh? who is this person?" You can all just ignore.

Hope everyone is well. I'll try to get all caught up!
My Running Blog
Dream big, but allow yourself the opportunity to start small, and have your share of struggles in the beginning. The world's great composers weren't writing symphonies the day they first sat at a piano.

PhotoBob

Re: Hey there!

Post by PhotoBob » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:47 pm

So good to see you posting again!

Bob S.
"One step, then the next - gets you where you're going" - Sister Creep

C25K Grad: 7/19/09
5K PR: 26:08| 10K PR: 54:49
5M PR: 43:02 | 10M PR: 1:27:58
HM PR: 1:58:07
Longest Run to Date: 15 miles

BarbaraT

Post by BarbaraT » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:42 pm

Well, wouldn't you know that you would be in Tulsa, mish, while I'm in Kansas City running the Hospital Hill Half? LOL! Hope your race went well. Mine was great!
Galloway run/walk/run aficionada
C25k September 2009-October 2009
Route 66 Half-Marathon November 2011
Five more half's since then...and counting!
Meep! Meep!

mish

Post by mish » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:17 pm

BarbaraT wrote:Well, wouldn't you know that you would be in Tulsa, mish, while I'm in Kansas City running the Hospital Hill Half? LOL! Hope your race went well. Mine was great!
That is hilarious!

My race was HOT HOT HOT!
My Running Blog
Dream big, but allow yourself the opportunity to start small, and have your share of struggles in the beginning. The world's great composers weren't writing symphonies the day they first sat at a piano.

Return to “General”